Luzar Vestments - New & Antique traditional Vestments
UK Enquiries Telephone 01869 327535 -
Non UK Enquiries Telephone ++44 1869 327535
Postal Address: 37, Fallowfields, Bicester,
Oxfordshire. OX26 6QT. UK. Visitors welcome by appointment.
Introduction and History
Luzar Vestments is a family business started over 25 years ago by Richard Luzar.
We are a supplier of a large variety of Ecclesiastical Items.
We supply both brand new and second hand products, all of a good
quality for use in Church.
We aim to provide items to meet today's changing and varied liturgical
requirements, with a particular interest in more traditional styles. Quality is our emphasis. Brand new vestments are made to a high standard, and second-hand vestments are always sold ready to use in Church (unless otherwise stated). We try to keep our overheads as low as possible, so we can pass on the best prices to you, our customer, whilst also providing the services listed below.
As a life-long practising member of the Church, and with many years' experience of
working in the Sacristy and Sanctuary, Richard has a vast knowledge of Liturgy. It is
this experience that helps us to understand and to meet our customers' needs.
Contacting Luzar Vestments
If you are interested in finding out more about our products, you can:
1. E Mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Telephone us on either ++44 (0)1869 327535 or ++44 (0)7973 853158.
3. Write to us at the above address.
4. Visit us in person by appointment - see below.
We produce regular lists detailing items currently in stock, and will add you to our mailing list for these should you so wish. If there are items you are particularly interested in, we can then send you photographs.
Visit us in Bicester
We welcome visitors wishing to view the products we have, but would ask you to arrange
a time with us beforehand to avoid disappointment. You would then have the opportunity of
looking at some of our current stock. It would also be helpful if you gave
some indication of any specific items you particularly wanted to view, as not all the stock is kept on the same premises.
Visits to your Parish (UK only)
Should you feel it more appropriate, we may be able to visit your Parish and show you
any items of interest. That way, you can view our stock in your own surroundings, and take advice
from members of your Parish as necessary. Please contact us to find out when we might next be in your area.
Looking for something in particular?
If you don't see the item you are looking for, don't despair!! We keep a list of 'Wanted
Items'. If you let us know what you are looking for, then should we ever purchase something
which might be suitable, we will let you have the details. We have stock coming in and out
all the time, so please do put your item on the list.
Vestments made to order
We regularly make Vestments to order, in both Roman and Gothic styles. This includes
Low Mass Sets and High Mass Sets, Concelebration Sets, Dalmatics, Copes, as well as Lecturn Falls,
Tabernacle Veils, Altar Frontals etc. Designs can vary from the simple to the ornately embroidered.
Incorporate your own ideas, or we can provide the design. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Prices & Terms
1. All prices are quoted in pounds sterling.
2. Prices quoted exclude any postage & packing charges that may be applicable.
3. Please ask for quotes for delivery of particular items, stating the country & area of delivery.
4. Prices of brand new stock usually include UK VAT at the current rate of 20%. Most customers purchasing outside the EU can deduct this VAT from the prices quoted.
5. Our second hand stock does not attract VAT.
6. Any defects, damages or shortages must be notified in writing within seven days of receipt of the goods.
Payment must be made in pounds sterling only.
We accept payment by any of the following methods:
1. Most major credit & debit cards are accepted, including Mastercard, Visa, Maestro, American Express.
Please give us the full details of your credit card by either phone or in writing.
2. Cheques drawn in sterling on UK Bank accounts, payable to Luzar Vestments. We are unable to accept other cheques due to the length of time they can take to clear through the banking system.
3. Bank Transfer to our account - please ask for details of where to make the payment.
4. For customers who visit personally, cash (pounds sterling only) may be accepted.
5. We also accept credit card payments online. Please ask if you would like to pay by this method, and we will e-mail you an online invoice from which you can arrange payment securely online using your credit card including Visa, Mastercard, Maestro.
Please contact us if you have any query regarding making a payment.
Thank you for visiting Luzar Vestments Web Site. We look forward to hearing from you soon.